Thursday, December 07, 2006

Greek Gift Guide... For the Woman Who Can Do It All

I am so excited to have just finished the book that I am about to recommend to you that it takes every piece of sanity I have to not disclose a few of the many notations and quotes I found so valuable.

Arianna Huffington's "On Becoming Fearless" is a great gift for any woman, especially the one you think has the spirit to change the world if only she would just do it. Inspired by Arianna's personal experiences that many of us identify with (Greek mothers, accents and brows), the gem in this book is that it is not your run of the mill, hokey motivational book. This one really delivers.

I should know... thanks to Arianna I am excited about taking this blog to the next level, harnessing my passion for Greekness and finding new avenues for my Greek voice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails