Saturday, June 30, 2007

Next Generation Greeks Hit 100!

The results are in and my response? BRAVO!

With your participation and feedback, our survey hit the ceiling goal of 100 respondents in one week, with nearly two/thirds of those responses coming in the first two days.

Even better? The initial preview of your feedback provided to community leaders has already prompted a discussion on re-evaluating how we organize and energize the Greek community.

The hard work is now on me as I analyze results and develop a report, but thank you for providing me the feedback to make that possible.

The results will be posted to the blog in the coming week.

EFXARISTO (to all of you and friends at DailyFrappe) kai BRAVO MAS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

interesting survey -

We met at athens cafe the evening after the parade.

the most difficult question is the one where I was asked to define which terminology I preferred - Greek, Greek-American, etc.

I think that it's difficult for me to define the terms which quantify my existence, and it is an issue that I personally struggle with all the time.

I do like the questions, because it taps into the idea that I, as many others, would like to participate more, but the "operational definition of "participation" is always expanding, especially in the 21st century....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails